Working Session Registration
IDEA invites you, the international development practitioner, to participate in our upcoming, leading edge training program.
The training program, International Development Leaders in Action: Elevating Performance and Effectiveness, is designed to enhance your capacity to make a difference in your development organization, NGO, consulting company or business.
The program will provide you with:
- Actionable insights into the source of leadership and performance limitations
- Tools for enhancing performance and effectiveness
- An accessible model for a new paradigm in international development
The program is designed for leaders, managers and contributors to international development organizations and projects who want to take their contribution to their clients and the mission of international development to the next level.
Program Dates and Times
- The program will be held Wednesday, July 13 and Thursday, July 14, 2011
- Each day will begin at 10:00AM ET and end at 4:00PM ET.
The program will take place in the conference room of Dexis Consulting– 1301 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Suite 850, Washington, DC 20004.
- Cost for the 2 day program is US$300 per participant (partial scholarships are available for a select number of graduate students)
- We request 100% presence during the program
To maximize the individual impact of the program, the number of program participants is limited to a maximum of 15.
How to Register
- Click on the following link and provide us with some information:http://www.devidea.org/contact-us/training-program-registration/
- Bring a $300 check to the first day of the training program
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact us at:
+1 202 320-7759
or email us at: email@example.com